Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Réparation d'un Écran d'ordinateur LG Flatron
Lightbulb 
Bon... ça fait un bon moment que je n'ai rien posté sur le site...

Voici comment réparer un écran d'ordinateur pour moins de 10$.
Ça s'applique à la plupars des modèles d'écran LG et probablement même à d'autres marques d'écrans...

-
Si ça a déjà été fait, je peux le faire
Si ça n`a jamais été fait, donnez-moi juste le temps de trouver comment !

Répondre
It’s great you were able to make it work and it appeared to be a relatively simple fix considering the complexity of circuit boards. I think more electrical appliances should get repaired rather than recycled. I remember watching a video by Julian Ilett when he did the same thing to a computer monitor. I thought it was a useful thing to know that electrolytic capacitors are the most unreliable electrical component.

Circuit boards are something I’m not good at fixing. I never know where to start or believe there is any chance of finding the fault. Until I found this video by mikeselectricstuff. It’s quite long and a lot of it is about fire brigade thermal imaging cameras but the interesting bit is that he does some serious fault finding and circuit board repair.
- Oran
Répondre
Thanks for your input Oran... I'll be checking these videos during the week... It is now time to go to sleep! Smile

You are right about capacitors... they are the main fault in many appliances... the problem is that not all electronic has a protection circuit like LCD screen (due to the risks related to the high voltage booster). Audio amplifiers per example often fry completely when their capacitors give up because there is nothing to protect the circuit from A/C current peaks...
-
Si ça a déjà été fait, je peux le faire
Si ça n`a jamais été fait, donnez-moi juste le temps de trouver comment !

Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)